Tweet Binder’s reports track any hashtag, term or account. It is really important to analyze the main stats of our hashtag analysis but we also have to go further. If we only look at the main stats we will have a poor Twitter hashtag analysis. We need to go beyond those general numbers and look into the rest of information Tweet Binder Twitter reports give back.
General Twitter Stats
When running a Twitter hashtag analysis it is important to see how many tweets have been published with the analyzed hashtag. It is as important to know the potential impacts and reach it has had. Tweet Binder offers a module that displays all this data in a same place.
With these stats we can have a general overview of how the hashtag has evolved on Twitter. These are the main stats we can find in this module:
- Total tweets with their typification
- Economic market value
- Potential impacts and reach
- Original tweets
- Original contributors
In this video you will learn how to create an advanced Twitter report. It is really easy.
Twitter user rankings
Every Tweet Binder report includes up to 10 Twitter user rankings. Each user ranking is important but in each campaign, we will give greater importance to those which give us the necessary information for the valuation of the campaign or event. For example, we will be interested in the ranking of users with more impact if we are looking for impressions. If we want to know the activity of our influencers, we will check out the ranking of more original users. In these lines we detail each of the user rankings and their recommended use.
Tweet Binder offers rankings of users to get to know your audience
– Most active users: Users who have sent the largest number of tweets (including original tweets and retuits). In this case, we can value those users who have contributed the most. This is a really useful ranking if, for example, we want to detect prescriptors or users that are interested in our topic or brand. In addition, it can help us to analyze the users who tweet the most and recognize them through our communication and loyalty programs.
– Ranking of retweeters: Users who have sent the largest number of retuits. This ranking helps us to value those accounts that have helped to make our campaign or hashtag viral. Moreover, it is also used in competitions when it is necessary to choose winners.
– Most original users: Users who sent the highest number of tweets (not including retuits). It is important to separate the most active from the most original users. In this case, we are emphasizing those users who have created their own content, they have published their own tweets. Thanks to this ranking, we can assess the activity of our influencers. We have the opportunity to see if they are really generating good content.
– Top photographers: Users who have sent the highest amount of photos. It is also very useful when it comes to detecting attractive content.
– Top engagers: This ranking shows the users ranked by the average number of retweets they receive per each original tweet they send with the analyzed hashtag. It is important to notice that these number are calculated within the numbers inside the report. So this is not the average number of RTs this user always gets per each original tweet. It is within the original tweets they have sent in this particular report.
– Top repliers: Here users are ranked by the number of replies they have sent in the report with the analyzed hashtag. This ranking is useful to detect those users who are engaging with your audience.
Popularity user rankings
– Most popular users: Most popular users according to the number of followers. The ranking of the most popular users is used to detect big accounts that have interacted with us or our hashtag. It is important to have these accounts monitored for future campaigns. On the other hand, we can establish direct communication to extend that relation throughout time.
– Highest impact: Users who generate the most impacts. This ranking is really important if we want to get more impacts and reach more users. It is necessary to differentiate impact and reach.
– Certified users: This ranking shows the users in the report that have been verified by Twitter. They are ranked by the number of followers they have.
Twitter hashtag analysis
After going through the most relevant Twitter user rankings we provide, we see the importance of doing an in-depth analysis of a Twitter hashtag. If we just stick with the general stats we end up having a very poor analysis. However, if we dive into the advanced stats our Twitter tracking tool provides, we will be able to get more detailed conclusions.
With Tweet Binder you can run several types of Twitter hashtag analysis. You can choose between analytics from the past or real time reports:
- 7-day report: It analyses the past 7 days and gives up to 10,000 tweets. The free version gives up to 500 tweets.
- 30-day report: This report analyses the last 30 days and gives up to 35,000 tweets. The tweet limit can always be increased by purchasing extra tweets.
- Twitter Historical report: This report analyses Twitter with no time limitation. Standard reports give back up to 140,000 but by purchasing extra tweets the limit can be increased.
- Real time Twitter report: This report tracks Twitter in real time. Standard reports are active during one month and give up to 35,000 tweets. This limit can be increased as well.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information. We will be more than happy to help you with your hashtag analysis. In fact, remember that our Twitter and Instagram reports include up to 10 user rankings and the new reports include three extra rankings. You will have countless information to get to know your audience better.