Hashtag analysis: Go beyond the main stats
Tweet Binder’s reports track any hashtag, term or account. It is really important to analyze the main stats of our hashtag analysis but we also have to go further. Every Tweet Binder report includes up to 10 user rankings. Every user ranking is important but in each campaign, we will give greater importance to those which give us the necessary information for the valuation of the campaign or event. For example, we will be interested in the ranking of users with more impact if we are looking for impressions. If we want to know the activity of our influencers, we will check out the ranking of more original users. In these lines we detail each of the user rankings and their recommended use.
User rankings: Discover their activity
– Most active users: Users who have sent the largest number of tweets (including original tweets and retuits). In this case, we can value those users who have contributed the most. This is a really useful ranking if, for example, we want to detect prescriptors or users that are interested in our topic or brand. In addition, it can help us to analyze the users who tweet the most and recognize them through our communication and loyalty programs.
– Ranking of retweeters: Users who have sent the largest number of retuits. This ranking helps us to value those accounts that have helped to make our campaign or hashtag viral. Moreover, it is also used in competitions when it is necessary to choose winners.
– Most original users: Users who sent the highest number of tweets (not including retuits). It is important to separate the most active from the most original users. In this case, we are emphasizing those users who have created their own content, they have published their own tweets. Thanks to this ranking, we can assess the activity of our influencers. We have the opportunity to see if they are really generating good content.
– Top photographers: Users who have sent the highest amount of photos. It is also very useful when it comes to detecting attractive content.
Popularity user rankings
– Most popular users: Most popular users according to the number of followers. The ranking of the most popular users is used to detect big accounts that have interacted with us or our hashtag. It is important to have these accounts monitored for future campaigns. On the other hand, we can establish direct communication to extend that relation throughout time.
– Highest impact: Users who generate the most impacts. This ranking is really important if we want to get more impacts and reach more users. It is necessary to differentiate impact and reach.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information. We will be more than happy to help you with your hashtag analysis. In fact, remember that our Twitter and Instagram reports include up to 10 user rankings so you will have countless information to get to know your audience better.