This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Influencers on Instagram: Why is it important to analyze their activity?
Instagram has become the best social media network for brands and promoting campaigns. Working with Instagram influencers seems to be the most effective strategy to detect future clients and prescribers. The combination between brands and great influencers works perfectly on product launches campaigns. It is the case of the new collection #PaulaEchevarriaForHawkers. Hawkersco associates its product to a well-known actress and one of the most important Instagram influencers of Spain. As a result, the brand reaches directly an audience interested in this kind of products and she revalues her image as an influencer at the same time.
It is a huge audience so it is vital to measure these campaigns to detect future clients. By analyzing the content shared under the hashtag, we will have all the information about the reach of the collaboration. We will know the general stats, our prescribers and all the potential future customers. It is important to associate the brand to a famous person but it is also important to know if the collaboration has worked. Tweet Binder Instagram reports allow you to know all these data in a simple and intuitive way.
It is very important to know which metrics have to be considered for the analysis. Tweet Binder report offers the general picture of the main stats:
- Number of post: #PaulaEchevarriaForHawkers has 474 post of which 98% are images and 2% videos.
- Number of participants: The hashtag has been shared by 225 Instagram users. Considering that Paula Echeverría has more than 1.6 million followers on Instagram it could seem a low number of users.
- Number of likes: 1.450.510 likes in 474 posts which is an average of 3,060 likes per post.
- Impacts: The potential number of times the users have seen the hashtag. 96.274.789 in total.
- Reach: The potential number of people who have seen the hashtag. This campaign reaches 3,849,953 users.
- Level of influence: Average of followers per participant. The level of influence is high.
- Penetration level: Each user has shared an average of 2 post. It involves a high level of acceptance.
Prescribers and future clients
Likes and comments: Level of participation #PaulaEchevarriaForHawkers
Finally, we need to know how many likes and comments have received the publications. Although we have already known the General stats, Tweet Binder reports also provide the exact number for post. Thanks to this option, we can detect what type of publication has more engagement.
Promoting campaigns with Instagram influencers is one of the most effective strategies to reach our like-minded audience. In the case of Hawkersco, this penetration is achieved successfully. However, we must go further. We must not forget that analyzing the results is the key to assess the campaigns with influencers.