This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Twitter metrics to get to know your community
Twitter is one of the most popular social networks nowadays. What is more, Twitter has become one of the most used channels for information resource. On the one hand, because an incredible number of users share diverse information and content in real time. On the other hand, because authoritative users play an important role in it. Thanks to users, we have access to useful information in just one click. For this reason, it is important to recognize our users and community. Understanding your audience is a necessary step when implementing any marketing strategy. Fortunately, Tweet Binder can help you with this task. Our Social Monitoring tool offers up to 8 user rankings per report so let’s go into detail about these Twitter metrics.
Social Monitoring tool for Twitter and Instagram
It is important to remember that Tweet Binder works with Instagram and Twitter metrics. For that reason, we offer information about users in both social networks. Every report on Twitter includes up to 6 user rankings and 2 extra rankings that display the most retweeted and most mentioned users. Our Instagram reports also provide valuable information about our community. It shows 8 user rankings based on the activity and number of followers. Moreover, the excel documents will include all that information. You will have the possibility to delve into all this information. In addition, you will know the activity related to each user to analyze the level of penetration and engagement.
User rankings on Twitter
There are no limits if we talk about Twitter metrics. First of all, we can analyze any term, hashtag or account. Besides, there is no time limit because we offer historical data and real time campaigns. So, you have access to countless information to study and meet the users who take part in your campaigns or events. For example, if you are analyzing an event, you can detect all the attendees who have shared content and are your target for future editions. If you are tracking your mentions, you will discover the complete list of the users that have interacted with you. Discover all the user rankings by reading the following list.
User rankings based on the activity
- Most active: People who sent more original tweets or retweets.
- Most retweeters: People who sent more retweets with the hashtag.
- The most original: This ranking shows users sorted by the number the number of original tweets (those that are not retweets) they have sent. These users share original content and it is important to keep that in mind. For example, this ranking is really useful to assess the activity of our influencers. Are they sharing good content? We can find out in just one click.
- Top photographers: Users who have sent the highest amount of photos.
User rankings based on followers
- Most popular users: Big accounts that have interacted with us or our hashtag. It is important to have these accounts in mind for the future
- Highest impact: Users who generate the most impacts (potential number of times that the hashtag could have been seen).
We offer two extra user rankings that display the most retweeted accounts and the most mentioned users.
User rankings on Instagram
Instagram is being more and more used by marketing professionals. In addition, it is the top social network for influencers or campaigns with clients. Companies and agencies have to know who their clients and users are. For this reason, it is also very important to analyze the user rankings in the Instagram report. The online report gives you the following rankings of up to 5 users.
- The most active: Users who sent the highest amount of posts (pics and videos)
- The most popular: Users with the most followers on Instagram
- The highest impact: Users who generated the most impacts (number of post x followers)
- The most liked: Users who received the highest number of likes
- The most commented: Users who received the highest number of comments
- The top photographers: Users who sent the highest amount of pics
- The most tagged: Users with the most tagged photos
- The recorders: Users who sent the highest amount of videos
Do you need to discover your community? As you can see, our impact reports offer value information and user rankings. If you need more info, do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are open 24/7.