This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Beyond the hashtag
Online advertising is unthinkable without a hashtag. Nowadays every campaign is thought and developed under its own hashtag. Using a ‘label’ for our campaigns is useful to spread the conversation about the product or event. Moreover, it helps to agglutinate all that content in one place. It is true that choosing the hashtag is one of the most important steps but we can not forget to take a step forward and analyze the activity by using a Twitter Analytics tool. Tweet Binder works for this purpose. That’s why we offer different types of Twitter reports according to your needs. You will be able to create snapshot reports of up to 6,000 tweets from the last 7 days and real time analysis on Twitter. On the other hand, you will be able to analyze the past with no limits thanks to our historical Twitter data reports.
Twitter reports powered by Tweet Binder
It is important to clarify two ideas. First of all, all our Twitter reports include the complete and the infographic version in addition to the excel exportation. It is really useful to go deeper on the stats and users. Moreover, all of our reports show the same stats and structure so it will be easy for you to read into the chart once you receive the first one!
When you purchase any Twitter report, you will discover all the stats and user rankings. The report shows the main stats of the hashtag (suffice it to say, you can analyze terms or accounts too), up to 6 user rankings and additional information like the timeline activity, images, two extra rankings, technical information and the excel exportation. Of course, you can combine both of them or ask for a personal quote. Finally, you will always be able to access the report. Let’s recap the main points of each of the offered Twitter reports.
Snapshot reports of up to 10,000 tweets
Creating a Snapshot report is the quickest way to know the activity of a hashtag during a short period of time. We call them PRO reports and they allow you to analyze up to 10,000 tweets from the last 7 days (or 2,000 tweets if you are using the free version). They are commonly used for quick or specific searches because you can have the report in less than 3 minutes.
You only have to type your search in the main search box. If you are a PRO user, the report will be ready in 2 minutes. If you are free, you only have to purchase it directly from the page and it will be updated in 2 minutes too. Don’ t forget that you can use the advanced search commands to tune up your report. The most important are as follows:
By dates: Valid for searches from home
- #TweetBinder since: 2017-11-11 (tweets since 11th November)
- @tweetbinder until: 2017-11-11 (tweets until 11th November)
- “analytical tool” since: 2017-11-14 until: 2017-11-18 (tweets between 14th and 18th November inclusive)
By type of tweet:
- #Marketing RT (only RTs)
- #Socialmedia HTTP (Tweets containing link)
- #Analytics PIC (Tweets containing image)
- #Tool -HTTP -PIC (all Tweets less those containing links and images)
- Spanish – #TweetBinder lang:es
- English – #TweetBinder lang:en
- Italian – #TweetBinder lang:it
- French – #TweetBinder Lang:fr
- #TweetBinder and @tweetbinder (tweets containing the two terms)
- #TweetBinder OR @tweetbinder (tweets containing #TweetBinder and tweets containing @tweetbinder)
- from: @tweetbinder (Tweets sent from the account @ Tweetbinder)
Real time reports
There is no doubt that real time is the main thing about Social Networks and specially, if we are talking about Twitter. Tweet Binder offers real time reports with no date limit. If you are not a PRO user, you can purchase the live campaign directly from here (it will includes up to 35,000 tweets during one month but you can extend your balance). Once you purchase the report, we will create the real time analysis. This kind of report works perfectly for events or scheduled campaigns. It is possible to check the stats at any moment. If you are a PRO user, it is really easy to set up the campaign directly from the New collection panel. You only have to follow the steps explained in this post.
Historical Twitter data
Although the real time reports are crucial for events, historical Twitter data has become more and more important for marketing agencies and companies because the need of registration. Tweet Binder makes a difference at that point because we offer regular historical reports from the last 30 days up to 35,000 tweets (or more if you need to) and special historical Twitter data with no time limit.
- Last month report: It includes up to 35,000 tweets from the last 30 days. If you are a PRO user, the process is really simple. You only have to follow these steps. Once you complete the form, you will get your report. If you are not a PRO user you can purchase the collection from our site. You will receive the report in few minutes but we need to know the hashtag, term or account to analyze and the period of time within the last 30 days.
- Special historical report: With Tweet Binder it is possible to to track a hashtag on Twitter that took place months or years ago. You can purchase your report from this link and it can be ready on the same day payment is done. It depends on the number of tweets it has.
Here we have summarized our catalogue of Twitter reports. Now it is your turn to think and create your own campaign. Once you have the campaign ready, you will be able to choose between the real time reports or historical Twitter data to get the most out of your stats. If you need more info, feel free to contact us. Our reports are more complete now. Check out the new Twitter metrics. We are here 24/7 to help you.