Create a Tweet Binder report is as easy as follow this two steps: first you write your hashtag, account or keyword and second, click search.
Getting to know your report would depend on your analytical instincts and abilities. You may see a lot of numbers and data or you even be able to determine what those numbers mean. Starting on the overview section, you’ll be able to check the global stats:
– number of tweets sent (and, have you seen that you can also check the type? RTs, original, conversations…)
– number accounts that have tweeted (you should be interested on knowing who they are, right? We have the complete list ready to download on an Excel document)
– potential impact and reach of your search
– check the exact data of an specific moment by putting the mouse over the point you want to review
– move the bars and get specific stats depending on how you redefine the timeline
Do you have any doubt? Feel free to contact us anytime you need, here or via email.