This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The importance of understanding the Social Media Analytics
We are constantly talking about the importance of having a strategy for Social Media Analytics. As agencies or communication specialists, we have to devise and execute the campaigns. However, we can’t stop there. We should monitor their activity on Social Media networks in order to check the ROI and success. Tweet Binder has been working on a new version for a while. Now, we are happy to have a reliable and robust tool that also offers Twitter Analytics Tricks to maximize your marketing campaign. As you may already know, we have released the market economic value of a hashtag and more metrics related to the original content. It is important to know the statistics of our campaigns but even more important is to understand them. For this reason, we present five Webinars powered by Tweet Binder during the month of August. Choose the date that best suits your schedule. We’ll be happy to talk to you.
Twitter Analytics Tricks to maximize your marketing campaign
Over the months, we have published several tips and Twitter Analytics Tricks to make out the most of your Social Media Analytics. Here we are going to summarize the latests Twitter Analytics Tricks to maximize your marketing campaign. Of course, feel free to contact us if you need more information or even better, join us in one of our free Webinars powered by Tweet Binder.
– Discover the market economic value of your hashtag in just one click. From now on, Tweet Binder allows you to calculate the market economic value of your hashtag. The way we do it is very simple, we use a three-step procedure. First of all, we calculate the influence of each Twitter user who tweeted with the hashtag. This influence depends on many variables (followers, lists, following, etc.). This is a generic value that shows how much a regular tweet of that user will cost. Secondly, we see how many tweets each user sent using the hashtag and we will give them an economic value. Last but not least, we sum them all and calculate the total economic value of the hashtag.
– Make the difference between impact and reach. Reach and impact are two of the most important metrics we have to pay attention to in order to analyze the success of a campaign or event on Twitter. Impact is used to see how many time the hashtag could have been seen. On the other hand, reach would be the audience of the hashtag, how many people could have seen it.
– Use the Twitter advanced searches. The amount of content that is shared on Twitter is incalculable. For this reason, we recommend you to use the advanced Twitter search commands. This way, you will have the most adjusted results. These commands are also available at Tweet Binder. If you want more information you can see this post about the Twitter’s advanced search.
Discover the Webinars powered by Tweet Binder: Save the date!
We know that August may be a quiet month or that you may have lots of meetings and calls. For this reason, we have envisaged several Webinars powered by Tweet Binder. This way you will be able to choose the one that best fits your daily activity. The first meeting takes place on August 7th and there are no spaces available. If you want, you can consult all the meetings below. We can also talk via Skype or Hangouts. We are here to help you to make out the most of Tweet Binder and the Social Media Analytics.
– Tuesday 7th of August (no spaces available) 8:00 am Pacific Time / 5 pm (CEST) / 4 pm BST
– Friday 10th of August. 9:00 am Pacific Time / 6 pm (CEST) / 5 pm BST
– Friday 17th of August. 9:00 am Pacific Time / 6 pm (CEST) / 5 pm BST
– Friday 24th of August. 9:00 am Pacific Time / 6 pm (CEST) / 5 pm BST
– Friday 31st of August. 9:00 am Pacific Time / 6 pm (CEST) / 5 pm BST