Find data for research with Tweet Binder
We are used to analyze any kind of campaign or event on Twitter. However, more and more users ask us for Twitter data to launch their academic researches. It is important to know that we have no limits! Tweet Binder can collect any information shared since the beginning of Twitter. As a conclusion, we will have access to countless and valuable data for research. We can run your historical report with no date (and data) limitation. And what’s best, for only 219,99€.
The importance of Twitter data
The importance of social content is undeniable. Anyone can express their opinion about any topic on Twitter. In addition, Twitter has become an important communication channel. For that reason, we have to analyze the information about our research topic on Twitter. We will realize the huge amount of data shared and its value for our investigation.
Tweet Binder has experience with Twitter data. We offer the most complete analysis of any hashtag, term or account. For that reason, you will find all the data for research displayed in a very intuitive and attractive way. Besides, you will be able to go beyond the numbers thanks to the excel exportation.
The Historical report is the key
If you are looking for Twitter Data for your investigation, you are in the correct place. We are happy to announce that the Historical Report with no date limitation is available for only 219,99€. It is a fixed price that includes up to 140,000 tweets. Do not worry because you will be able to purchase extra tweets in case your report is bigger. Moreover, you will received the Twitter data in three different files: Two online reports and the excel exportation. you will be able to sort your tweets by any criteria you need to.
Discover the main stats
By purchasing the Historical Report you will receive the most complete data for research. Let’s discover all the Twitter data included.
- Tweets: The total number of tweets and retweets sent using the hashtag/term/keyword.
- Potencial impacts: The potential number of times somebody could have seen the hashtag
- Potencial reach: Number of unique users that could have seen the hashtag
- Users: Number of unique users that have used the hashtag
- Followers per contributor: We calculate the average of followers per contributor
- Instagram: Number of tweets sent via Instagram
- Tweets per contributor: we calculate the average number of tweets per contributor
- Most active users: Users who have sent the largest number of tweets (including original tweets and retuits)
- Most popular users: Most popular users according to the number of followers
- Highest impact: Users who generate the most impacts
- Ranking of retweeters: Users who have sent the largest number of retuits
- Most original users: Users who sent the highest number of tweets (not including retuits)
- Top photographers: Users who have sent the highest amount of photos. It is also very useful when it comes to detecting attractive content
On the other hand, you can check the timeline. This amazing graphic will display the activity by date range. It is possible to check the exact data of an specific moment or move the bars and get specific stats depending on the period of time. In addition, the report offers extra information: Contributor influence, Top 10 sources and languages, most mentioned users, most retweeted users and Top 10 hashtags. Important!! Notice that our reports are more complete now. Discover the new report.
Tweet Binder is here to help
If you want to add value to your research, do not hesitate to contact us. We have access to a lot of Twitter data and we can create a Historical report you need in a few minutes. If you are already convinced, just purchase it now!