This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Advanced Twitter report powered by Tweet Binder
In the last few days, we have presented several novelties of the new Tweet Binder update. We have analyzed in detail the economic market value of the hashtag, the new rankings… Now is the time to delve into one of the major changes. The Twitter reports have a new (and improved) appearance. Moreover, they include all the Twitter stats that we already know and many new ones. Let’s go deeper through them! Do you want to know all the data that includes the Advanced Twitter report? Keep reading this post.
First of all, we have to remember that Tweet Binder allows you to analyze any hashtag, term or account (or a combination of any of them). It doesn’t matter what your search is because the report is the same for all cases. Mainly, the advanced report shows the general Twitter stats of our search. In fact, we will find the following Twitter stats within the Advanced Twitter report:
- Total tweets: Total of original tweets and retweets shared with the hashtag during the time of analysis.
- Economic market value of the hashtag/Hashtag Economic Value: Amount of money the hashtag is worth in the market. Learn more
- Types of tweets:
– Text tweets: Tweets shared with the hashtag that contain nothing but text.
– Replies: Replies sent using the hashtag.
– Retweets: Retweets made to tweets that contain the hashtag.
– Links/Pics: Tweets shared with the hashtag that contain a link or media.
- Potential impacts: The potential number of times somebody could have seen the hashtag.
- Potential reach: The potential number of unique users that could have seen the hashtag.
- Contributors: Number of users that have tweeted using the hashtag during the time analyzed.
- Tweets/contributor: Average number of tweets per contributor.
- Followers/contributor: Average amount of followers per contributor.
- Tweets – original content: Number of original tweets shared with the hashtag. Retweets excluded.
- Original contributors: Number of users that have shared original content with the hashtag.
- Original tweets/contributors: Average number of original tweets per original contributor.
Time chart of the tweets during the time period analyzed. It is possible to adjust the period of time and select the kind of information that you want to display. Besides, you will be able to download the graphic to include it in any presentation you need to.
Contributor rankings: Users that have participated using the hashtag
We know that the user rankings are one of the most outstanding content for our users. It is important to know the activity of the hashtag but also the people who have shared content and have made it grow. We value and order all users according to different criteria. Some related to their activity and others, to the accounts themselves. Moreover, we have added three new rankings to the ones you already knew.
- Most active: Users that have sent more content including original tweets and retweets.
- Retweets: Users that have sent more retweets in the report.
- Original tweets: Users that have sent more original tweets in the report.
- Most popular: Users with the highest number of followers within the report.
- Highest impact: Users that have generated the highest number of impacts in the report. (Number of tweets X number of followers).
- Top photographers: Users that have sent the highest number of pics with the hashtag in the report.
- Certified users: Certified accounts that have participated with the hashtag.
- Top engagers: Users ranked by the average number of retweets they received to their original tweets shared with the hashtag in this report.
- Top repliers: Users that sent the highest number of replies with the hashtag in the report.
These last three rankings are the new. As you can see, we give importance to the verified accounts and also to the original activity of the users.
Economic market value of the hashtag
Finally, we have reached the hot spot of the new report. Not only will you find Twitter stats but also there is a new highlight. From now on, the PRO reports will include the economic market value of the hashtag and more related metrics. Let’s discover all of them and remember, you can learn more by reading this post.
- Economic market value of the hashtag: How much the hashtag is worth according to the market. This shows how much we would have had to pay our users in order to get the impact our hashtag had.
- Average user’s value: Average amount of money users in this report are worth in the market.
- Average tweet’s value: Average amount of money tweets in this report are worth in the market.
- Economic user’s value: Distribution of the economic value of the users in this report.
- Economic tweet’s value: Distribution of the economic value of the tweets in this report.
- Highest influencers: Users in this report ranked by their economic value. This shows how much a text tweet from this users is worth in the market. Learn more.
- Most expensive users: Users in this report ranked by the economic value of the tweets they have sent with the analyzed hashtag.
- Most expensive tweets: Tweets ranked by the amount of money they are worth in the market.
It is important to remember that the economic market value of the hashtag will be included into the excel document. You will discover the economic market value of each tweet and user.
We can not forget the feature that makes Tweet Binder unique. The possibility to create binders to organize all the tweets. This functionality is still available in this new version of the tool. Thanks to Tweet Binder, you will be able to organize all the tweets according to the criteria you decide (hashtags, activity from a particular account, mentions…). In addition, once these folders have been created, the information will be updated instantly and you will be able to see the Twitter stats of each binder.
Besides, all images that have been shared under the hashtag will appear in this report’s module. You can navigate through them and see what specific users have shared them by doing mouse over.
Extra Twitter stats
- Most mentioned users: Top 10 users ranked by the number of mentions they have received in this report.
- Most retweeted users: Top 10 users ranked by the number of retweets they have received in this report.
- Tweets/Contributor: Distribution between the number of users and the number of tweets they have sent in this report.
- Contributor influence: Distribution of the number of users considering the followers they have.
- Top 10 languages: Number of tweets sent in this report in each of the top 10 languages.
- Ranking 10 sources: Tweets ranked by the source from which they were sent.
- Top 10 hashtags: Hashtags people have used in this report along with the analyzed hashtag.
Create your Advanced Twitter report now
As you probably know, we have no limits if we talk about Twitter analysis. Tweet Binder can create the Advanced Twitter report without time limitation or the last 30 days. On the other hand, it is possible to analyze any hashtag in real time (also without time limit). I’m sure we have the perfect Twitter report for you. Contact us and we will recommend the best option for you.